Here at Real Souvenir Publishing we are so proud of all the decks of Museum Playing Cards we have published. From small to large history centers we help all size organizations get their own, unique deck of playing cards….with no upfront money! Yep, that’s correct. With our unique, trademark fundraising program we help you raise all of the funds to get your own deck of cards printed with no money needed from your budget. This is one of the things that so many love about our project.
If you would like more information about doing your own deck of cards please contact us at our main site: Real Souvenir Publishing
To just keep up on what the latest scoop is be sure to join the Real Souvenir Mailing List.
Flashback in Aviation History:
- Hans-Ulrich Rudel, German pilot, dies (b. 1916). Rudel was a Stuka dive-bomber pilot during World War II and is famous for being the most highly decorated German serviceman of the war. Hans-Ulrich Rudel was the only person to be awarded the Knight’s Cross with Golden Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds. - Saturday 18th Dec, 1982
- USAF Boeing TB-29 Superfortress, formerly Silverplate Boeing B-29-55-MO, 44-86382, of the 7th Radar Calibration Squadron, Sioux City Air Force Base, Iowa, destroyed by post-crash fire when pilot and co-pilot mistake Ogden Municipal Airport, Utah, for nearby Hill Air Force Base, put down on much shorter runway, overrun threshold, bounce across deep ditch, 10-foot-wide (3.0 m) canal, crosses highway, comes to rest in pieces, followed by immediate fire. One fatality on crew, two others injured. - Friday 18th Dec, 1953
- SA de Transport Aerien Flight 730, a Sud Aviation SE-210 Caravelle 10R, crashes into the sea while on final approach to Madeira Airport, killing 36 people. - Sunday 18th Dec, 1977
- First flight of the MD Helicopters MD Explorer - Friday 18th Dec, 1992
- The Lockheed Martin Polecat UAV aircraft crashes due to an "irreversible unintentional failure in the flight termination ground equipment, which caused the aircraft's automatic fail-safe flight termination mode to activate", cited by Lockheed Martin. - Monday 18th Dec, 2006